It's that time of month again. We deleted some people and added some new ones. If you're unsure about your PH status, please check the member list
for your user name.
We will keep adding more people, so if you don't see your name right away, don't fret. Just email us and ask what's up with your status, if you need some answers :)
As to the pesky but important details...
1. Please notify us of any vacations/hiatuses/absences from PH with our Hiatus Notification Form.
If you like, you can email us at plagiarismhaven @ gmail.com.
We cannot emphasize just how important this is. Every round, we always get a few emails from people who either forgot to use the form or didn't realize the form was there. PLEASE use the form. It's your insurance! :)
Anyway, we consider your hiatus valid up till the date or period of time you have specified. If you will be gone for an extended period of time or have to ask for repeated hiatuses, please inform us and we will delete you till you are able to return as a regular member.
2. Any comments left before January 15 DO NOT count.
3. Reading is NOT reviewing. Participation is only counted when you comment while logged into your LJ account.
4. If you feel that you were wrongly deleted (this does happen, despite all the cautions we take), please contact us, and we'll work out something.
5. New deletion date is April 15. ETA:
New layout! Thanks to rikayla
for the header!